It’s incredibly quick and easy to add sources that you’ve used in previous streams to a new stream. You can also add sources from public streams that other members of the Factr community have created.
Here’s how it works:
- go to the stream that you want to copy the sources to and click on Settings > Sources
- click the “Copy Sources” tab
- Find the stream from which you want to copy sources, either by scrolling down the list of streams, or by searching (click in the field labelled “Find streams”)
- click the plus sign next to the stream with the sources you want you want to copy (where it says “+ x sources”). Once you’ve copied them, you can you can always delete individual sources sources that aren’t relevant.
- do that as many times as you like!