It’s incredibly quick and easy to add Sources that you’ve used in previous Streams to a new Stream. You can also add Sources from public Streams that other members of the Factr community have created.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Stream that you want to copy the Sources to and click on Settings > Sources
- Click the “Copy Sources” tab
- Find the Stream from which you want to copy sources, either by scrolling down the list of Streams, or by searching (click in the field labelled “Find streams”)
- Click the plus sign next to the stream with the Sources you want you want to copy (where it says “+ x sources”). Once you’ve copied them, you can you can always delete individual Sources sources that aren’t relevant.
- Do that as many times as you like!