You can now export all of the content in your Factr stream to a spreadsheet. It’s really easy! Here’s how:
1. Go to the stream that you want to export.
2. Click on “Settings” on the right hand side of the stream header.
3. Choose export stream from the dropdown menu.
4. A window will pop up that states: “We’ve started the process of exporting your stream which might take a few minutes. We’ll send you an email when the files are ready to be downloaded.”
5. Keep an eye on your email, within a few minutes you will receive an email from us with links to the export files. Stream items and stream comments will appear in 2 separate CSV files that you can cross reference.
That’s it! If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know.