To get the most out of Factr, we recommend installing the Factr browser extension. Not only does the extension provide an efficient way to save web pages for later use or discussion on Factr, but it also means that you can effectively curate a Stream while browsing the internet. Best of all, it's really easy to install.
Installing the Factr extension for Chrome:
- To start the installation, click on this link.
- Click the button in the top right that says “+ Add to Chrome”
- Click the button in the pop-up window that says “Add extension”
4. You’ll see a pop-up window confirming that the browser extension has been added. The information in the window will also tell you where to click to use and manage the extension.
5. That’s it! Now just login to your Factr account in the extension, and you can start saving to Factr from your browser.
Factr extension for iPhone:
Good news! The extension is built in when you download the Factr app. To use the in-app extension, you can add Factr to the list of apps you share to regularly:
- Click the “Share” button on the page you would like to send to Factr.
- Click the Factr icon, choose your stream, and click “Save.”
- If the Factr icon does not appear, click the “…” (More) icon
- Switch Factr “on” within your Activities (you know it’s on if you switched it from gray to green)
- Click “done”
- The Factr icon will appear as a share option. Click the Factr icon to share your content to your inbox, profile, or streams.
Check out the screenshots below for additional help:
Step 2 & 3:
Step 4 & 5: (Only if Factr "Share" extension is off)
Enjoy saving content to Factr while browsing on your phone!